hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Sunday, October 22, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBEG7K9aZnMWe need hugs in Singapore...I wonder if the government allows this. Or start it in church, haha. =) It's so heartwarming to see the video. It makes me want to hug too...but I have no one to hug at home...sadness. I shall go hug my doll. The song in the video is called "All the same" by Sick Puppies.
Today, saved a kitten- got it sent to SPCA. It was so thin when I picked it up I could feel its rib cage and the individual ribs. But it's one pretty cat- ginger in colour, with stripes on its legs and pure yellow golden eyes. Can you imagine how pretty it is? Hee, if only I can adopt it...but my mum will kick the kitten out. As well as me. One day, some day, I shall be able to sit with my cat on my sofa and watch tv together.
When you go, would you have the guts to say "I don't love you like I loved you yesterday"...